I went to a new eye clinic this week, Lifetime Eyecare. I give them 5 stars! My optometrist was the nicest, most informative I have ever experienced. The entire staff was so sweet and the experience was very pleasant.
What was amazing to me that on the day I went was that I discovered that their staff speaks something like 4 or more languages, Chinese, Italian, Punjabi and someone even spoke Spanish! Wow. THEN after my eye exam I looked at hundreds of beautiful eyeglasses. They had a special sale on LaFont which is one of my favorites. OK, then I got some great looking sunglasses too. :) Yes, I won't go anywhere else now. The best I have seen in over 30 years wearing glasses!!
All the staff gets an A+, however the business practices at this store are absolutely dishonest.
1. Without checking the person who seems to be the owner made me get an eye exam in order to buy safety sunglasses which were covered by my plan. Now, the sunglasses were free, the eye exam was not covered, but this guy said he had dealt with my company and that the exam would be covered. It wasn't covered.
2. Why do I need an eye exam to get sunglasses?
3. The same day this guy got talking and he admitted that he buys from china with an sticker made in Italy, of this only my word is proof.
4. The day I went to pick up the sunglasses I was surprised with normal safety glasses, he said he had called to check and that he was told they couldn't be tinted. Now I won the glasses in a contest, a contest that specified SUNGLASSES was the prize. He wasn't sure if they could be transitional glasses, which he got messed up and gave me the wrong kind.
5. The glasses he gave are cool for a 65 year old, not for me in my 20's, needless to say the glasses are useless to me.
6. This glasses have been major trouble, I can just get $1 sunglasses for work at the loony store, and that is exactly what I will do.
7. I purposely left the glasses at a bench as I walked out (since I just didn't want to deal with calling work and going back to pick up the right kind), went to buy lottery and came out 2 minutes later, they weren't there anymore. I am glad someone will use them.
Friendly guy, all of the staff but my experience here has been horrible because one, I spent money and two I got a useless product which I did not sign up for.
This review is false and libelous. In fact this customer requested that we assist him in committing insurance fraud, and wanted our staff to lie about what he was receiving so that he could violate the principles of his insurance coverage. We refused to do so and sent him on his way. We have never given sunglasses as a prize to anyone and this claim is also false. Moreover he has presented this review as a way of punishing us for not complying with his intent to commit insurance fraud. Moreover the facts that he has presented are not only false but never took place as he states them. We did not end up assisting this customer and he must have taken his fraud attempt elsewhere.
December 11, 2010
I was so impressed. If you are buying eyeglasses or contacts, or you want great service when getting an eye exam, go to Lifetime Eyecare. I drove from Vancouver because someone recommended this store and I was so totally impressed. The best eyeglass frames, a huge selection and they were at least 30% less expensive than the downtown stores I am used to going. I would recommend this company highly for anything to do with eyecare or eyeglasses!!!
I have been to many eye doctors and eyeglass stores over many years. Lifetime Eyecare is the best I have found. Their hours were the best. I got an eye exam iwth an Optometrist on a SUNDAY! Their eyeglass frame selection was the largest I have ever seen. I bought a pair of Versace frames and paid much less than ever before...and I wear progressive lenses. Their staff was so cool to me. What can I say - they deserve 10 stars in my book!
The Yellow Pages Guidelines describes the type of content which is not appropriate on the site. We may remove content that we consider to be offensive or otherwise in breach of these guidelines. Please help us respond more quickly by choosing how this content may be inappropriate.
Thanks for your help
The review has been reported to our moderators and will undergo a review process.