Party Stuff & U-Rent-It can trace its history back to the 1950's when a small party rental store was opened on Corydon Avenue in Winnipeg. It changed hands and locations a few times over the years and in 1982 it was purchased by the Glass family of Winnipeg.At that point, the rental service company occupied 2,200 square feet in a small strip mall on St. James Street, near the old Winnipeg Stadium. In 1985, the company was moved to a 7,500 square foot location on Century Street. In 1986 Sheldon Glass was joined in the business by his wife, Sandy. They were subsequently joined by their sons Bryan, in 1991, and Jonathan, in 1994.The Century Street location underwent a major expansion to 10,700 square feet and 'Party Stuff' was added to the product mix in 1995. In January, 2001, Party Stuff & U-Rent-It moved into their own 22,000 square foot building on Arena Road (now known as Milt Stegall Drive) near the old Winnipeg Stadium.more...
The Yellow Pages Guidelines describes the type of content which is not appropriate on the site. We may remove content that we consider to be offensive or otherwise in breach of these guidelines. Please help us respond more quickly by choosing how this content may be inappropriate.
Thanks for your help
The review has been reported to our moderators and will undergo a review process.