Community & BusinessThe post secondary program is responsible for all students who attend colleges and universities within and outside the province of Manitoba. Students who wish to return to school must put in a sponsorship application to the post-secondary department each calendar year in order to be considered for sponsorship and depending on the availability of post secondary funding for that fiscal year. Students who wish to attend university for summer school must put in their application on or before February 1st of each calendar year. Students who wish to attend college or university in the Fall must submit an application on or before March 31st of each calendar year. Application forms can be accessed through the internet or by contacting the CLEA board office during office hours.The Transportation department oversees the transportation of students attending Otter Nelson River and Mikisew School. More...
  • SMS

Ratings & Reviews

Be the first to review
Choose a rating

Opening Hours