Morris Insurance was formed in 1950 by Jim and Agnes Cox. The original name of the company was James F. Cox Insurance Brokers. Jim and Agnes nurtured the business until 1977 when it was purchased by Dave and Nancy Morris. Due to the extreme good will that was associated with Mr. Cox, the name James F. Cox Insurance Brokers remained in place until 1997 when it was changed to Cox Morris Insurance.Dave and Nancy worked hard to grow the business. They oversaw the building of our head office at 5250 Roblin Blvd. Winnipeg. Our second office is located at 120 - 3393 Portage Avenue.more...
The Yellow Pages Guidelines describes the type of content which is not appropriate on the site. We may remove content that we consider to be offensive or otherwise in breach of these guidelines. Please help us respond more quickly by choosing how this content may be inappropriate.
Thanks for your help
The review has been reported to our moderators and will undergo a review process.