This is a review coming from the experience of a property owner. I hired this company to manage three of my units from December 2011 to February 2012 and I was extremely unimpressed with his service and professionalism. The following is what he achieved in a two month period:
1. He lost all the keys to one of my units.
2. He failed to listen to my instructions when advertising my property which lead to him failing to fill three vacancies that I hired him to fill.
3. He failed to collect January and February months rent from my tenants.
4. He couldn't tell me how many viewings he had for my units when I was questioning him on not following my instructions.
5. He also has a clause in his property management contract that if you sell the property while he is the property manager, you will have to pay him 5% of the sale price. This is in addition to any legal and Realtor fees you incur from other companies. I have heard of several people who wanted to sell there property but having to wait three months until their contract was finished with this company in order to sell their property.
He has a 3 month termination clause and I actually bought him out of the contract in February so that he would stay away from my properties for fear that he would lose more keys or cause damage to my property.
Please, learn from my mistake and if you are a property owner you should stay away from this property management company. He does have the lowest monthly property management fee in town (7%) and this can be tempting but you get what you pay for. Stay away.