Time to change the grease
Went in for a couple drinks and tapas with friends. The first thing I noticed was the overpowering smell of old kitchen grease. It was disgusting and it filled the whole place. We ordered a few plates of tapas and they were all tiny and cold. The prices were way high too for what you get. We left after only one round of drinks and I could still smell the grease smell on my jacket and clothes the next day. I found out that Jam is owned by the same people who own Colossus next door. Little surprise seeing as Colossus has gone downhill.