Add a photo
Add a photo
Location
Information
Reviews
Details
Details & Description

Service Area

  • Hamilton,
  • Stoney Creek,

Products and Services

  • Oil Change,
  • Brakes,
  • Suspensions,
  • Safety Inspections,
  • Electrical Issues,
  • Tires,
    • Auto Detailing,
    • Mufflers,
    • Car Batteries,
    • Transmission Service,
    • Car Wheel Alignment,
    • Auto Repair,
    • Alignment System,
    • Engine Repairs,
    • Maintenance,
  • more...
  • less...

Brands Carried

  • Carquest,
  • Nascar,
  • Moog,
  • Monroe,
  • Crescent Synthetic Oil,
  • Komo,
    • Hankook Tires,
    • Discount Tires,
    • Michellin,
    • Firestone Winter Tires,
    • Wagner,
  • more...
  • less...

Languages Spoken

  • English,
  • Farsi,

Getting There

  • Closest Intersection Is Barton St. And,
  • Centennial Pkwy N. Near The Home Depot,
Location
265 Centennial Pky N, Hamilton, ON L8E 4Y5
Useful Information

Opening Hours *Holiday hours

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Verify with Merchant

Methods of Payment:

Ratings & Reviews - Kafzar Automotive

How would you rate this business?
3/5
  • Excellent
  • Very good
  • Average
  • Poor
  • Terrible
1
0
0
0
1
    Sort by:
    Language:
    kevi9559
    By

    Failed my vehicle on a safety claiming there was less than 10% pad.remaining. pictures attached show 80-90% remaining. Government standard only requiring 1.6mm, demanded $900 to complete safety. Buyer beware of fake reviews, pictures dont lie. I have filed a formal complaint. JUDGE FOR YOURSELF...

    Are you the owner? Reply or Contact YP
    Frank G
    By

    I went to 9 different shops and all could not take me in. Now I have a 1966 Mercury and it's my baby. It's always in my line of sight. I wanted to stay with my car, but Mario put me at ease and looked after it like it was his. He had to change the passenger rear axle bearing and u joints. Surprisingly the shop is well equipped and Mario knows his craft. He not only fixed my baby I was impressed at the fact that he knew exactly to do, I left my car in great hands! Thank you Mario!!!!

    Are you the owner? Reply or Contact YP

    Get an opinion about this business!

    Think your friends might be familiar with this business? Ask your friends on Facebook to see what they think.

    Contact this business
    Close menu